Take Action | The Campaigns
Letters | Kings View Behavioral Health & Blue Sky Wellness Center | #PeerVoice
A letter written by advocate and peer, Ashli Moore, was submitted to highlight #peervoice about the changes at Blue Sky Wellness Center, which is managed by Kings View Behavioral Health and funded by Proposition 63, in Fresno, CA.
It was signed by Ashli A. Moore and 156 Peers.
More Peers Have Shared Their Voice | LETTERS |#PEERVOICE #PEERSATTHETABLE & #NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
- Letter | Basic Human Right To Eat, By Catheleen Hernandez
- Letter | Bring Food Resources Back, By Andrew Martinez
- Letter | Bring Back Food (Please), by Geatana Crunk
- Letter | “Privilege” Services Are Needed To Get Well, By Ronnie Kassis
- Letter | Hungry Between Groups, By Steven